A federally funded grant program supporting evidence-based programs that help target audiences establish healthy eating habits and a physically active lifestyle.
Free Physical Activity Classes for Seniors
- Tai Chi for Arthritis and Fall Prevention (TCAPF): twice a week for 6 weeks. The program helps to improve your fitness level and well-being by empowering you to make positive lifestyle changes.
- Walk with Ease (WWE): 3 times a week for 6 weeks. a walking program of the Arthritis Foundation, helps to make walking a regular and enjoyable habit in order to reduce the pain of arthritis and improve overall health.
- Bingocize: twice a week for a total of 10 weeks. Class integrates exercise and health education into a fun game of bingo. The program helps to improve your mobility, independence, and overall health.
- 太極（TCAPF）：每週兩次，共 6 週。該計劃幫助提高您的健康水平，預防關節炎和跌倒。
- 輕鬆步行（WWE）：每週 3 次，共 6 週。關節炎基金會的一項步行計劃，有助於使步行成為一種規律而愉快的習慣， 減輕關節炎的痛苦並改善整體健康狀況。
- 賓果運動：每週兩次，共 10 週。課堂將運動和健康教育整合到一個有趣的賓果遊戲中。該計劃有助於改善您的行動能力，獨立性和整體健康狀況。
For more information, please contact:
SNAP-Ed Project Coordinator
Self Help for the Elderly
This material was funded by USDA’S Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.